Private Kung Fu - and Tai Chi Instruction
RSS

Recent Posts

Gender and Mutual Respect
The Perception of Martial Artists
Recovering from a pitfall
Manage your fear and better your life.
What I Learned in my Year Away

Categories

Just Life
Life and Martial Arts
powered by

Martial Arts and Life

New places ahead

Greetings all!

I hope this post finds you well. I have some news that is both sad and exciting. My serve with the military is taking me across the world to serve in South Korea. I don't have all of the details currently however I am sad to say that I will not be taking anymore new students as I will be leaving in just a few short months. The students I have now will still get my full attention during their training sessions. I don't know where I will go after my tour in Korea but I will most likely begin training others once I settle there.

I have had an exciting and rewarding last year of training folks here in Hampton and Newport News. I made some amazing new friends and am looking forward to this next year in a far away land. I will be back to training others once I have a new place.

I will keep the basic webpage up and I will continue to post occasional posts here on my blog. I intent to continue training while I am stationed in South Korea. There is the offering of a few types of martial arts on the base itself. I have yet to decide which one I will invest my time in but I am going to do my best to post more often  and to post the things I discover; not just in my new set of martial arts skills but in myself and in life.

Good luck to all of you in your future training!

Train hard, train well.
~Jet

6 Comments to New places ahead:

Comments RSS
Chris on Saturday, May 19, 2012 3:00 PM
Unfortunately I have only just now found your website and obviously you are not taking any more students. I was wondering if you might now some reliable and genuine resources that I might be able to learn Tai Chi from. I have always been interested, but have never taken any formal instruction, I have just read about it. Thanks for your time, your service to our country, and I wish you well in South Korea.
Reply to comment

Muay Thai on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 12:22 AM
I liked the way you put together "Martial Arts evolution", there is certainly no need to go any further to look for any additional information. You mentioned each and everything that too with much of ease. Your writing has impressed me. It’s simple, clear and precise. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family. Regards and good luck.
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 3:08 AM
Eye-port beautification is a crucial component of interior design. It may possibly provide the room in your home a good sought after character, and additionally emphasize its advantages Buying furnishings in order to size
Reply to comment

chanel bags on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 12:23 AM
I stumbled aloft capital to your blog or account for your blog post to say that I accept I enjoyed absolutely just .
Reply to comment

breitling watches on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 12:26 AM
Wishes of the above-mentioned absorption for journal editors associated with tolerance was good , I achieve results .
Reply to comment

prada bags on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 12:31 AM
Coupons fact is advantageous characteristic of the actual online consumers .
Reply to comment